In my last post, Strength Is Not About Body or Mind: It's there inside You, I wrote that true strength comes from your drive, your inner quest, your connection with yourself.
Today I want to take that further.
Do we need to think like others to look wise? Do we need a touchstone to prove our thinking is correct? I don't think so. I hardly bother.
Why?
Because I don't like to be the shadow of someone. I am unique of my kind. And I want to give that same space to everyone, because we all are somewhere looking for our True Self.
But when we start chasing the world, the fashion, the trend, we become their prey. They successfully kill our very quest — and that quest is the key to unlock the door of self-discovery.
Yesterday I spoke about stillness in movement, about nature thinking in rhythms. Strength came from aligning with that rhythm.
Today I understand: you cannot align with nature while you are busy aligning with people who are dead inside.
Sorry, they aren't people even. They are simply crowd -- walking Zombies, without individuality.
Why?
Because in the race of validation, they lost themselves. They kill a possibility, a path. They killed their inner self just for others' approval and now nothing is left...only wandering...
No ill-wills. Just sympathy. Because deep down, they lost themselves. They didn't even start their journey.
But, is it really important?
Yes, it's very important to start your own journey, to discover your very origin in your own unique way.
Let there be many ways. Let there are many truths. Nothing to be worried because finally there will be only one truth -- Consciousness Without The Curtain of Mind.
The way I choose is actually not a way. It is a dense forest where danger can come anytime and from anywhere. And we don't have time to prepare. But in that danger we will get something, something which belongs to us, something which we ourselves are — Nature.
In the crowd, you learn to imitate. In the forest, you learn to originate.
I choose the forest.
No comments:
Post a Comment