Saturday, September 12, 2026

Strength Is Not About Body or Mind: It's there inside You

In my last post, The Thread That Thinks, Feels and Acts, I wrote that thinking preserves our individuality, and that aligned thought strengthens us from within.

This morning's walk showed me how.


Strength is not about body or mind. It's more about your drive, your inner quest, your connection with yourself, your inner blissfulness. Achieve that connection, and your mind will get strength itself, your body will get strength itself.

I woke up early and just watched my surroundings — nothing, just stillness in movement. The sun was rising, however, it looked perfectly still. The birds were chirping all around, however, their voices didn't sound like noise.

I stood for 5 minutes. It worked like meditation.


As I wrote yesterday, nature thinks in rhythms, not in anxious movements. When we connect our mind to that rhythm, we become self-aware. Let the creator of mind and body be with us. Let nature be with us.

When we remember our origin, thinking stops being a burden and becomes meditation itself. And from that divinity, true strength comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment