This Article is inspired from my own Facebook Post shared on March 1, 2014.
I once wrote: “It is good to live the life of an unidentified person because the fewer people who know you, the more you can enrich yourself spiritually. Totally become ordinary and simple, and you will become part of existence.”
Twelve years later, I am able to understand my own thoughts better than before. I can see my Subconscious mind has already been preparing me to completely become an ordinary and unidentified person since 2014. Actually I don't like to be highlighted. I always prefer to be with me and to live life on my own conditions. I already know this: the more we are highlighted, the more pressure we have to face from the people, society or community and such pressure forces us to do what others admire. But this is not my path. Rather, I would say, I don't like to follow any path because truth is a pathless land.
We live in a world that only claps for the flower. The bright, the loud, the one everyone notices. Offices, social media, even friendships reward performance. Everyone wants to be the flower, however, I don't like to be because it will boost my ego and I can never explore truth if I'd have been an egoistic.
And that's why, I have chosen to be the leaf.
The leaf is simple. Anyone can ignore it. It doesn’t demand attention. Yet without the leaf, there is no flower. The leaf holds the plant together. It breathes. It sustains. It exists quietly, and in that quiet, it becomes part of existence itself.
When people Gaslight, they actually want to pluck the flowers but I am not flower. Their gaslighting will hardly affect me, however, they will expose themselves in my eyes. My real life happens elsewhere — in writing, in thought, in the ordinary moments not on spotlights or loud appreciations. There, I enrich myself quietly. There, I am not performing. I am simply being.
To be ordinary is not to be less. To be unidentified is not to be invisible. It is to be free.
No comments:
Post a Comment