Thursday, October 1, 2026

Beyond the Mask: VII -- My Fear to Write About Shadow

The woman inside my mind becomes Sophia as per Jung's psychological term. It is the fourth stage where the woman inside a man becomes the Guru. She is the wisdom, the guide now. The devotion for the goddess -- The Saviour/Mary (that I wrote back in 2014) now turned into the light of  Guru. This light is so soothing and full of comfort that I dare not to move ahead and write about Shadow -- the darkest corner of my mind. 


In past few days, I am writing about the series of Pseudo Self and the latest one I wrote was Part VI -- Anima: The Last Mask. 

This woman inside me gives me strength and guidance whenever I find myself in trouble and now when I am moving towards part VII -- the Shadow, my hands are shaking. I am feeling afraid as if something is there inside me for which I am myself not prepared. Yes, I know my true self: the Cosmic Consciousness and I have experienced it too number of times but I haven't experienced what is deep inside my mind's shadow. 

Why so? 

Why is it happening? 

Don't know. 

My logics and rationality aren't working here. It's tough. Indeed it's tough. Perhaps my mind is not prepared to leave goddess inside me. Perhaps...


No comments:

Post a Comment