Sunday, September 6, 2026

The Veil of Mind

I don't think I know much. Yes, it's right. And how can I? My perspective is limited to my own life experience. Until I learn the life experience of all, how can I claim it?


We live a life full of quest. Yet our knowledge based on five senses is quite limited. Yes, it has its own limit. It works as per our own mind -- our own Software. We see only what our mind allows us to see.


Still, I can say all of us have a potential to unlock the hidden door of infinity. It's behind the veil of mind. To explore this treasure, we have to go beyond mind.


But it's tough. Very tough. Rather almost impossible. However, it can't be said that it's impossible. You can. I can. All of us can.


But?


Who really wants to go? 


This is a big question.


Because to go beyond mind means to vanish your identity -- the same identity for which we keep on working endlessly. We build a name, a job, a pride, a story. And then we are asked to drop it.


How?

Not possible?


The question is not who can be free.


The question is, who wants to be free?


Do we want to be free? 

No comments:

Post a Comment